- Dish type
My style spinach omelette perfect for your Saturday morning brunch. Serve with toasted brown bread with more soft cheese on top and some lightly sauteed spinach leaf and a hot cup of tea.
2 people made this
- 2 eggs
- 15g chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions (optional)
- 2 teaspoons soft cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:5min ›Extra time:10min › Ready in:25min
- Beat the eggs and add all the ingredients to it. I sometimes use chopped tomatoes and soya sauce for added flavour as well. I believe you can add anything and everything to your omlette to make it more tasty.
- In a non-stick pan add olive oil and fry your omelette on each side till it turns brown. Flip to do other side as well.